Chapel Down - Chefs all levels
Job title: Chefs all levels
Employer: Chapel Down
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 9.00 per hour
Date posted: 12/11/2018
Our client Chapel Down produces award winning sparkling wines using the Traditional Method, in addition to fresh and vibrant still wines from fruit sourced from the South-East of England, in 2017 Chapel Down launched Chapel Down Bacchus Gin and Chardonnay Vodka using their wine making expertise to create a range of truly exceptional spirits.
Chapel Down is a member of the Walpole collection of luxury British brands, an official Cool Brand and a supplier to many prestigious venues across the UK and beyond.
They are currently looking for passionate Chefs at all levels with immediate starts available. Competitive salary, significant learning and development opportunities and many other benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join Chapel Down's latest adventure, opening a gin distillery and restaurant in the heart of vibrant Kings Cross. They are looking are looking for vibrant, energetic, lively & entertaining people, who really want a challenge in a new environment.
- Knowing quite a bit about us, our produce and our recipes is a must. The role will require bags of stamina and you’ll enjoy the fast pace of working in our kitchens.
- Your natural confidence will enable you to give calm and clear instruction during busy periods.
- You’ll be very organised and able to seamlessly coordinate your station.
- Having good written and spoken English.
- Able to work flexibly is vital.
You’ll also have a unique opportunity to work with people who truly enjoy what they do as well as the prospect of learning interesting stuff about our food, our ingredients, our produce, our culture and what makes us special.
- Execute all dishes as per menu specs.
- Deliver daily mis en place requirements.
- Ensure kitchen audit requirements are adhered to
- Assist proactively your kitchen members colleagues.
- Ensure your section is fully set for the next day with fresh MEP
- Learn about products/production.
- Competitive hourly rate from £8.50 per hour
- All Tips to Staff
- Pension scheme
- Learning & Development Opportunities (WSET Wine Qualification & Cicerone Beer Certifications)
- Career progression
Salary: from £9.00 per hour plus service charge dependent on the role.
*You will be contacted if successful in reaching the next stage.*