Chapel Down - Bartenders
Job title: Bartenders
Employer: Chapel Down
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 9.00 per hour
Date posted: 12/11/2018
Our client Chapel Down produces award winning sparkling wines using the Traditional Method, in addition to fresh and vibrant still wines from fruit sourced from the South-East of England, in 2017 Chapel Down launched Chapel Down Bacchus Gin and Chardonnay Vodka using their wine making expertise to create a range of truly exceptional spirits.
Chapel Down is a member of the Walpole collection of luxury British brands, an official Cool Brand and a supplier to many prestigious venues across the UK and beyond.
They are currently looking for passionate Bartenders with immediate starts available. Competitive salary, significant learning and development opportunities and many other benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join us on Chapel Down's latest adventure, opening a gin distillery and restaurant in the heart of vibrant Kings Cross. We are looking for vibrant, energetic, lively & entertaining people, who really want a challenge in a new environment.
As a Bartender, you will be able to deliver an excellent customer service, sharing the great food and drink experience with our customers. The role will require energy and shed-loads of confidence as you will be working in a fast paced and fun environment as part of a supportive team.
Ideally you’ll have worked in similar food, restaurant or cafe environments before and some knowledge and experience in mixing cocktails or you’ll simply have a passion for good food and drink so that the basics come easily to you.
- Flexibly is vital.
- Great level of spoken English is very important.
- Being able to talk confidently to customers about the food and flavours and fantastic range of wine and spirits.
You’ll also have a unique opportunity to work with people who truly enjoy what they do as well as the prospect of learning interesting stuff about our vineyards, our ingredients, our produce, our culture and what makes us special.
- Share and deliver an amazing food and drink experience to our customers.
- Serve a fantastic selection of wines, spirits and cocktails to guests.
- Be an Ambassador for the brand and help promote the products.
- Accurately handle cash while using our till systems.
- Learning about our products/production.
- Engaging with customers.
- Competitive hourly rate from £8.50 per hour
- All Tips to Staff
- Pension scheme
- Learning & Development Opportunities (WSET Wine Qualification & Cicerone Beer Certifications)
- Career progression.
*You will be contacted if successful in reaching the next stage.*
Salary: from £9.00 per hour plus service charge and cash tips.