Chapel Down - Waiters
Job title: Waiters
Employer: Chapel Down
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 8.50 per hour
Date posted: 12/11/2018
Chapel Down is a member of the Walpole collection of luxury British brands, an official Cool Brand and a supplier to many prestigious venues across the UK and beyond.
They are currently looking for passionate Waiters/waitresses with immediate starts available. Competitive salary, significant learning and development opportunities and many other benefits. This is a unique opportunity to join us on Chapel Down's latest adventure, opening a gin distillery and restaurant in the heart of vibrant Kings Cross. We are looking for vibrant, energetic, lively & entertaining people, who really want a challenge in a new environment.
As a waiter/waitress, you will be able to deliver an excellent customer service, sharing the great food and drink experience with the customers. The role will require energy and shed-loads of confidence as you will be working in a fast paced and fun environment as part of a supportive team.
Ideally you’ll have worked in similar restaurant environments before, or you’ll simply have a passion for good food and drink, so that the basics come easily to you.
- Work flexibly is vital.
- Great level of spoken English and perceptive people reader skills are essential.
You’ll also have a unique opportunity to work with people who truly enjoy what they do as well as the prospect of learning about vineyard, ingredients, produce and culture.
- Ensure guests have an experience that exceeds expectations.
- Deliver fantastic service across the entire site by being an ambassador for Chapel Down Wines.
- Learn all about food, wines, beers and spirits and the stories behind them.
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Maintain restaurant health, safety and quality standards at all time.
- Competitive hourly rate from £8.50 per hour
- All Tips to Staff
- Pension scheme
- Learning & Development Opportunities (WSET Wine Qualification & Cicerone Beer Certifications)
- Career progression.
Salary: £8,50 plus service charge and cash tips.
*You will be contacted if successful in reaching the next stage.*