The SES Group - Event Steward with an NVQ2 Spectator Safety Qualification
Job title: Event Steward with an NVQ2 Spectator Safety Qualification
Employer: The SES Group
Job type: Contract
Pay: 10.20 per hour
Date posted: 08/03/2019
We are looking for positive, outgoing individuals to undertake the role of Event Steward which is an integral part of our Event Teams. As an Event Steward you would be dealing with members of the public at various events and venues.
Ensuring they not only have a safe and enjoyable experience but a memorable one to. Some venues may require you to hold certain qualifications or to have completed additional training.
We, at the SES Group, will provide this training as we are dedicated to the positive development and progression of all of our staff. So if you have good inter-personal skills, enjoy working with members of the public and are looking for a varied, rewarding career then come and join our Event Team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service / care.
- Assist in carrying out pre-event checks.
- Attend pre-event briefings and be familiar with location layout, facilitates and emergency procedures.
- Assist with ticket checking, queue management and aid in ensuring an even flow of members of the public in to the event / venue.
- Monitor crowds for any signs of disturbance, incidents and overcrowding.
- Respond and assist with any emergency situation as required that may arise.
- Candidates must be 18 years old or over
- Candidate MUST have NVQ2 Spectator Qualification
Salary and Benefits:
Position Whilst Training Pay Rate Once qualified with an NVQ 2 Pay Rate
Steward £10.20 per hour £10.95 per hour
SIA Licensed £10.95 per hour £11.75
Position Whilst Training Pay Rate Once qualified with an NVQ 3 Pay Rate
Supervisor £13.50 per hour £15.00
- Free meal voucher to use at every shift