Connection Crew - Event Crew Information Day - Tuesday 9th April
Job title: Event Crew Information Day - Tuesday 9th April
Employer: Connection Crew
Job type: Contract
Pay: 9.50 per hour
Date posted: 13/03/2019
We are looking for organised, reliable, motivated, and physically fit team players to build events such as experiential brand launches, sporting events, theatre and television, conferences, and pop up festivals. This work can give you unparalleled 360’ exposure to the events industry, making you a better specialist in your chosen field.
- Experience London’s most exciting venues and events from the other side
- We support over 150 events a week
- Great team environment; work is actually fun!
- Continuous on-the-job training; learn a trade. Transferrable skills
- Manage your availability through our app; full and part time hours available
- Support people making their way out of homelessness; we are a Social Enterprise
- Hourly rate starting at £9.50 per hour during probation
- Immediate start – training courses held weekly
Our clients are the best in the business so we have to be too. When we say it takes a special kind of person, we mean it. We can do this because our team members have the right mix of skills. We are committed to your training and development and we don’t do ‘crewing by numbers’. So we don’t hire by numbers either. We find each individual’s personal strengths: physical, intellectual, organisational, technical. Then we give you tailor-made training so you can thrive.
You don't need to have experience - as long as you're up for it, we'd like to hear from you.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard
- Physically fit
- Enthusiastic and committed team player
- Fastidious about time keeping
- Able to communicate effectively and work well in a team