Equilibrium - Front of House Associate for Luxury Gym
Job title: Front of House Associate for Luxury Gym
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per hour
Date posted: 20/03/2019
Front Of House Associate
We are looking for passionate and energetic individuals with great work ethics and a big heart. We are a fast growing business in the fitness and wellness space who are seeking highly organised and efficient self-starters with a bright smile and eye for detail to join our Front of House team in our new flagship studio in Kings Cross.
You will need to be:
- Super organised and forward thinking, we are looking for bright people who take initiative and perform duties without direction
- Able to prioritise and multi-task even when you can’t keep up with the pace.
- A great communicator who can work with a wide range of personalities.
- Flexible, with outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Articulate and polite with good etiquette on the phone and via email.
- Obsessive about detail.
- Kind and caring with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to all of our clients.
- Produce smoothies for guests at the gym
- Support in the cafe - Food assembly/Clean-up
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative.
- Support the instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process.
- Work as a team with all staff to ensure efficiency and camaraderie.
- Assist in the training and coaching of new hires.
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations.
- Undertake intra-day studio cleaning and daily prepping.
- Undertake the daily cleaning of the common areas.
- Undertake the regular intra-day cleaning of the changing rooms.
You must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule that includes weekends, early mornings and late evenings.
- Free Classes at the Gym
- Coffee and Food Discount
- A chance to join a great team!
- Holiday pay
- Include a covering letter as to why you'd like to work for a healthy living/lifestyle brand
- Must be flexible