NSL Services - Business Support Manager
Job title: Business Support Manager
Employer: NSL Services
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 35,000.00 per year
Date posted: 22/03/2019
Business Support Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 + excellent benefits
At NSL, our vision is to make the UK a safer, fairer and better place to live and work. We help our clients innovate and improve services to deliver better outcomes. Built on trust and respect, we are driven and inspired to deliver as one team, and are proud of what we do. We provide frontline, back office and customer support services to design and manage places used by the public and provide national enforcement expertise at our borders and infrastructure. With over 4,000 colleagues in 250 locations across the UK we serve over 150 clients and 20 million citizens.
We have a great opportunity for a Business Support Manager to support our Client Account Manager with running a large Civil Enforcement Contract based in Lewisham High Street. You’ll be leading the notice processing team, making sure they are delivering a great customer experience, whilst also being a point of contact for the client.
What you'll be doing...
- Leading and motivating a team of 11 notice processing, permit and administration colleagues, ensuring they have the skills, tools and equipment to do their jobs.
- Responsible for performance reviews, recruitment and other aspects of HR for your team
- Developing colleague competencies and recording these on a skills matrix.
- Creating and delivering Management Information and reports
- Handling written customer enquiries and complaints
- Preparing and reviewing the monthly processing plan and monitoring the success of this.
- Making sure all incoming and outgoing correspondence is dealt with in accordance with current legislation and policies.
- Making sure that all communication is delivered to a high standard.
- Developing Quality Assurance systems and procedures and report on these.
- Making sure the team correctly administer the implementation and removal of parking suspensions
- Responsible for the achievement of contractual Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for the achievement of your departments budget.
- Being a secondary point of contact with clients and making sure they are getting a great service
- Building and maintaining strong client partnership relationships, and provide day-to-day client advice and support
- To be flexible – carry out any other duties as and when needed
- A capable leader, able to motivate large teams.
- Ability to deliver contractual KPIs and achieve deadlines through the management of your team
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, including, word excel and outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid experience of end to end notice processing of PCNs under TMA 2004
- Knowledge of Bus Lanes RTA 1984 and LLA 1996
- Knowledge of Moving Traffic Contraventions LLA & TFL 2003
In return for your hard work and time;
- Perkbox (staff benefit and discount scheme)
- Excellent training & development
- 25 days annual leave
- Employee Benefit Scheme- Including Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare Vouchers & Discounts
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Competitive Salary
Company pension scheme