Moss Pilates - Digital Marketing Executive
Job title: Digital Marketing Executive
Employer: Moss Pilates
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 27,000.00 per year
Date posted: 29/04/2019
Digital Marketing Executive
Full Time 35 hours per week, flexible working within these hours will be considered.
£27,000 Annual Salary
Access to wellness studio and sessions
20 days annual leave per year plus public/bank holidays
Employer pension contributionat 4%
Moss Pilates and Polestar Pilates UK are both trading styles of Polestar Pilates UK Limited, which is 100% owned by Julia and Carl Moss.
The company has been operating since 2009 and is based in King's Cross and Shoreditch. We offer the full range of Pilates training as well as rehabilitation and complementary healthcare to local residents and employees.
As professionals the world over have come to recognise, there are obvious and important symmetries between Pilates and healthcare therapies of all kinds. It’s widely used to treat an ever-increasing range of issues from back conditions to orthopedic injuries, Parkinson’s to post-surgery rehabilitation.
At Moss we offer osteopathy and rehabilitation Pilates, as well as other complementary therapies, including Sports Massage, Reflexology, Craniosacral Therapy, and Movement Myofascial.
We are also the UK centre for one of the world’s leading Pilates teacher training organisations, Polestar, for whom we hold the sole UK Licence.
We offer vocational teacher training courses at our London studios and in host centres around the UK, including Bristol and Leeds.
Because we are also a teacher-training centre of excellence, we are able to offer our clients the unique opportunity of doing Pilates with some of the most experienced and highly accredited teachers in the UK.
Moss Pilates are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual with the skills and knowledge to drive forward and manage their digital media strategy for their highly successful wellbeing business in the King’s Cross and Shoreditch localities.
Marketing and communications is essential to ensure this business continues to thrive and grow.
Duties are not limited to, but include the following:
- Running social media campaigns across all platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linked In)
- Comfortable with SEO, Google and Facebook marketing.
- Managing the company website which includes being responsible for managing content, SEO, blogs and case studies and troubleshooting.
- Attendance at classes and events to capture photos and content for marketing purposes.
- Managing the relationship with external PR and Comms teams to ensure the company is presented professionally and positively
- Keeping track of the marketing budget and seeking value for money where possible
- Travel across the Kings Cross and Shoreditch studios
- Assistance with development of new marketing materials and future plans
- Any other duties as requested by the management team
- Writing marketing and campaign copy to promote our products, services and positioning
Who are you?
- Strong analytical skills e.g. research and data segmentation
- Good copy writing skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work accurately and with close attention to detail
- Email marketing campaign experience.
- Content management system and digital marketing experience and knowledge
- Social media campaign and account management
- Facebook Business Manager.
- Google analytics experience and reporting.
- Marketing communications experience e.g. writing effective marketing collateral, promotional copy, etc.
- SEO and writing for web – (desirable)
Please upload your CV and a covering letter to support your application which highlights how you feel you meet the job requirements and why you are interested in this role.