Emin & Paul - Luxury Fashion Store Manager
Job title: Luxury Fashion Store Manager
Employer: Emin & Paul
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per hour
Date posted: 07/06/2019
Full time Store Manager
We are searching for an experienced full time Store Manager who regards garments as a piece of art.
If you have desire for fashion and you are enthusiastic about interaction with people, do not hesitate sending your CV!
We are a London based fashion brand that represents style and quality since 2010. We aspire to discover the beauty of women and highlight femininity with limited details. Emin & Paul has presence in London with two directly managed retail stores and over 80 points of sale around the world.
Key skills and requirements for the role:
• Professional selling skills and exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Ensure execution across the area of: Store layout - Window - Pricing/Promotion - Product presentation.
• Understand and communicate the Emin & Paul aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the customer.
• Accurately processes all POS transactions.
2. Finance & Stocks
• Achieves individual sales goals.
• Daily sales report.
• Manage shrinkage and stock loss.
• Report top up items.
3. Manage people
• Recruit, train, manage & develop store team.
• Promote a challenging & professional environment.
• Excellent Verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organised with sharp attention to detail.
• Proactive ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Previous customer service experience. (Fashion retail experience desirable)
• Career opportunities in a rapidly growing business.
• Staff discount on purchases.
• Incentive schemes.
• Staff uniform.
• Regular training session: Material, design, coordination, personal colour, branding etc.