Tom Dixon - Retail Sales Assistant
Job title: Retail Sales Assistant
Employer: Tom Dixon
Location: London, N1C
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per hour
Date posted: 08/07/2019
Retail Sales Assistant
We are excited to be hiring for a Retail Sales Assistant for our Kings Cross Flagship shop, based in Coal Drops Yard. You will pioneer excellence in customer service, have a passion to sell and the ability to cultivate and manage great relationships with both the Tom Dixon team and our customer. This is your opportunity to carve space out for yourself and make your mark with a positive and optimistic approach and can-do attitude.
Established in 2002, Tom Dixon is a British design and manufacturing brand with a commitment to innovation. We design, develop and sell extraordinary objects and spaces for everyday use, including lighting, furniture and interiors.
The company has a well-established global customer base which has achieved double digit growth over recent years, and is set to continue this trend over the next 5 years.
The company has offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, and launches new collections annually at the Milan furniture fair. Our head office is located at 1 Bagley Walk, Kings Cross, N1C 4PQ. More information about us can be found at www.tomdixon.net.
About the Role
Our ambition is to offer a world class retail experience across our stores and online, and we’re building a Tom Dixon Retail team to deliver against that ambition.
More specifically you will be responsible for:
- Customer Service; Delivering an exceptional customer experience in our Kings Cross Shop, that seamlessly links to Tom Dixon culture and know how.
- Work autonomously and take ownership of your clients.
- Sales focus; support the shop and Tom Dixon in achieving sales targets and operational KPI’s
A successful first 3 months in this role will mean being familiar with processes, engaging with our customers, cultivating great relationships, demonstrating a passionate for our brand and achieving our sales targets.
We’re looking for people who have a passion in the industry and really believe in our product. We want someone with a good dose of common sense, who is sales focused and can engage our customers.
- An interest in the industry and a passion for design, interiors or lighting
- Exceptional customer service skills with the enthusiasm to go above and beyond
- A keen team player, who can proactively work together with the team to achieve our goals
- Previous retail experience is imperative and will help you understand our ways of working
- Superb communication skills. You naturally ignite great rapport with people and adapt your style to all levels
- Well-presented and a polished ambassador for our brand
If this role excites you and what we’re looking for sounds like you, please send your CV, together with a covering letter describing why you think you are the right person for us.
For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive remuneration package alongside the opportunity to build an extraordinary career within one of the world’s leading design agencies and lifestyle brands.
We embrace diversity in all applicant’s backgrounds. The successful applicant must have eligibility to work in the UK.