King's Cross Estate Services - Assistant Events Logistics Manager
Job title: Assistant Events Logistics Manager
Employer: King's Cross Estate Services
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per hour
Date posted: 10/07/2019
- Strong Organisational and Communication Skills
- Health & Safety
- Strong Administration Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Available to work some weekends
- Background or strong interest in the events industry
- Experience in an events environment
- Understanding of event power distribution
- Working on own Initiative
- A Can-Do Attitude
- Team Working
- Effective clear communicator
- Service Excellence
- Attention to detail
- Personal Integrity
- Customer focused
- Problem Solving
To work with and assist the Events Manager to ensure the smooth operation of all year round event activities on the King’s Cross Estate in accordance with the client’s Events and Enlivenment strategy. Focusing on events logistics planning and implementation. To ensure the highest standards of health and safety are maintained during event build and strike periods. Clear communication is required to ensure expectations of all contractors onsite. Along with the assistant events manager, communicate logistics plans to key stakeholders onsite to ensure all parties affected by events are informed and where required, are consulted. To ensure events producers follow the agreed events plan and work within the site rules, regulations and any other licensing and contractual conditions. Work closely with other estate services departments to ensure normal estate operations are maintained during events.
- Schedule of conditions pre and post event
- Weekly operational briefing meeting with service partners
- Weekly estate operations meeting
- Attend Filming, photography and event recce’s
- Pre event opening check sheet
- Event equipment and services booking form completion and implementation
- Event equipment audit, maintenance and management
- Occupier liaison pre, during and post event
- Independent noise monitoring
- Independent wind speed level checks
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Events logistics written updates for wider dissemination
- Fountain isolation and management of programming requests
- Liaise with all relevant departments to ensure the smooth operation of events e.g. Health & Safety, Security, Estates Team and Fabric.
- Work with Events Manager to ensure that all relevant H&S documentation is in place for each event prior to the event being signed off.
- Work with Events Manager to ensure all H&S procedures are followed by all event contractors whilst on site from set up to break out.
- Work with Events Manager on the delivery of team induction process in relation to events.
- Any other task that assists the administration and delivery of events on the estate as seen as appropriate by the events manager.