King's Cross Estate Services - Estate Response Officer
Job title: Estate Response Officer
Employer: King's Cross Estate Services
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 11.14 per hour
Date posted: 05/08/2019
Are you a Security Officer looking for a new career?
Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting a new team of Security Patrol Officers to join our team working across the redeveloped Kings Cross Estate.
The Patrolling officer provides an essential on the ground role to assist visitors, maintain the security and safety of everyone who visits the Kings Cross Estate, ensuring that the environment is not only running as smoothly as possible but exceeding expectations.
What you get:
• Excellent salary of £11.14 per hour.
• Permanent contract of employment.
• Training, Support and Personal Development.
• Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much more.
• SIA Badge renewal covered by Allied Universal.
• Full uniform provided.
What we want:
• A valid SIA Badge DS or SG.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience in customer service or relevant Patrolling role is an advantage.
• Be responsive to the client’s needs and work in partnership with the client and other suppliers to support the delivery of the services.
• Must be able to work under pressure, be able make decisive decisions during incidents and difficult situations.
• Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Set an example of efficiency, sobriety, discretion, professionalism, and promptness. Never use abusive language or act arbitrarily when dealing with team members or employees.
Shifts Include: 4on & 4off shift pattern, will include day shifts (07:00 – 19:00/15:00) and night shifts (19:00 – 07:00/03:00).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• ‘Meet and greet’ function whilst on patrol.
• Assisting in the event of evacuations, liaison with emergency responders.
• Directing visitors to the correct buildings or reception area for information.
• Responding to incidents and accidents on the Estate.
• Ensuring the smooth traffic flow management.
• Conducting patrols and visual building checks.
• Supporting the building security teams in emergency situations.
To apply, please forward a detailed CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for this role
A.I Recruit is an equal opportunity employer