KX Recruit - Administration and Marketing Manager
Job title: Administration and Marketing Manager
Employer: KX Recruit
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per year
Date posted: 13/08/2019
Administration and Marketing Manager
Annual Leave: 25 days plus all Bank holidays
Mon-Thursday 9-5.30, Friday 9-5pm.
Location: King’s Cross
The Marketing and Administration Manager oversees the operation of King’s Cross Recruit’s premises to ensure that it runs smoothly and professionally at all times. Duties are wide ranging and varied including a mix of hands on practical support, front desk cover to greet visitors and resolve their queries and problems in a professional manner, as well as PA support for the Operations Manager, managing all social media and marketing strategy, activities and new initiatives, management of the recruitment database, statistics and reports, and facilities management. This also involves cover front of house support and cover for the Visitor Centre (which is co-located in the building).
The ability to multi-task and excellent interpersonal skills, along with knowledge and confidence in using social media and driving forward our message are essential qualities for success in an environment where priorities change and where no two days are ever the same, combined with the ability to relate to a wide spectrum of stakeholders including job seekers, senior clients, and members of the public.
Database management, Reporting and Analysis
Excellent IT and analytical skills are essential to contribute to the design and development of reports, including but not limited to;
· Preparation of reports, statistics, presentations and delivery plan for the Board, senior management and local authorities.
· In depth analysis and troubleshooting using Excel charts, pivot tables and formulas
· Oversee the CRM system “Bullhorn” database operations and link with the support team to solve issues and troubleshoot on behalf of the team.
· Using a finance database to raise Purchase Orders, add new suppliers and run reports. To collate invoices and evidence and create quarterly spreadsheets to evidence expenditure.
Marketing and Communications
Marketing and communications is essential to ensure our message reaches its audience. We use a range of social media and marketing initiatives and duties include:
- Manage all Social Media including, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and internal / external Jobs Boards to promote KX Recruit, vacancies and good news stories.
- Assistance with development of new marketing materials, case studies and creating video content for marketing purposes using Adobe Premier Pro (Video Editing Software).
- Managing the KX Recruit website which includes being responsible for managing content via WordPress, blogs and case studies and troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of the marketing and social media strategies and provide quarterly updates to the KXR board.
- Attendance at external events to promote KXR.
- Managing the relationship with internal and external PR and Comms teams to ensure KXR is presented professionally and positively
- Keeping track of the marketing budget and seeking value for money
- above will necessitate working with media managers, design companies, the marketing department and local authority communications staff to help increase KXR reach, source and develop materials, and find new routes to candidates.
Facilities Management, Front of House and Finance
Ensure the building functions optimally at all times including:
- Maintaining Front of House standards of presentation, cleanliness and tidiness, through a mix of practical hands-on support and supplier management.
- Procurement of office equipment and supplies.
- Management of H & S at work in line with agreed policies.
- Input into the development of office standards, policies and protocols.
- Management of supplier invoices, with sign off rights at agreed levels.
- Compilation of expense claims and assistance with financial claims.
- Detailed and accurate record keeping
- Manage telephone enquiries
Personal Assistant to the Recruitment Centre Manager
Full PA support including;
- Management of a busy diary (using MS Outlook), including travel bookings, with full access and control of all appointments.
- Creation of PowerPoint slide presentations
- Trouble shooting.
- Identifying and developing efficiencies and new ways of working.
- In-depth experience of CRM / database platforms
Training Centre management
- Assistance with ongoing review of policies and procedures as the KXR service evolves.
- Taking bookings for the space, including advising on the availability of places, booking protocols and issues of confidentiality.
- Co-ordinating events, meetings, training sessions and exhibitions and managing arrivals on the day.
- Management of space, including furniture set-up and IT equipment and connectivity.
- IT problem-solving
Knowledge and networking
The Marketing and Administration Manager needs to remain up to date in terms of knowledge of the development, occupiers moving in, local events programmes, and local business activities. This is best achieved through:
- Attendance at forums
- Joining various tours of the estate and new buildings as they open
- Signing up for on-line training seminars
- Working closely with VC staff
As a small team, it is essential that each member supports the others using their individual skills and knowledge. The Administrator and Social Media Manager will:
- Work closely with KXR and Visitor Centre team members to offer IT and other technical support as required.
- Supervise New Starters and Work Experience students.
- Provide front of house cover for the Visitor Centre, including speaking with members of the public and supporting with queries and questions about the development.
Such other duties as the company may reasonably require from time to time.
TO APPLY - Send a CV and Covering Letter highlighting why you would like to work for KX Recruit
DEADLINE - Tuesday 3rd September 12PM
INTERVIEWS - W/C 9th September