Lavenham - Keyholder/Supervisor
Job title: Keyholder/Supervisor
Location: London , N1C
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 8.64 per hour
Date posted: 04/09/2019
Lavenham are an English manufacturer of superior quality outerwear that pride themselves on sticking to the two innate attributes of Quality and Durability that have taken the brand so far since its inception in 1969. The two aforementioned vital components have allowed Lavenham to form an invaluable rock solid grounding to then set about venturing into a more fashion forward direction that sets this brand apart from the young pretenders and competition.
The Lavenham way has always been based around in-house, from the quilting to final inspection, overseeing every stage of production meticulously. All facets are controlled in house to ensure fluency and consistency in design and delivery. Lavenham is proud of its traditional English designs and methods of manufacture, and source and use the best British materials, wherever possible, to make Lavenham products truly British.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a Brand Ambassador and provide the complete customer experience delivering the brand values
- Give accurate and current information about the product for all inquiries
- Maintain the feedback loop to designers and buyers by recording and returning customer comments to Store Management
At times it may be necessary to perform the following duties:
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming and outgoing merchandise
- Through merchandising, create a retail environment that is innovative, unique and customer friendly. Maintain and grow the store’s visual personality to reflect the area in which it is located.
- Maintain store image by adhering to high housekeeping standards
- Able to safely lift boxes up to 25kgs
- Comfortable with climbing ladders
- Standing for extended period of time
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Available to work store schedule – Monday to Sunday
- Retail/Customer Service experience preferred
- Passion for providing the highest customer experience
Employee Conduct: It is the responsibility of every employee to contribute to a positive work environment through cooperative and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and vendors / visitors.
- Generous target driven Bonus Scheme
- Uniform supplied
- Upon completion of an initial probationary period - Company Pension, Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Employee discount