JPC Cleaning - Estate Supervisor: Weekend Shift
Job title: Estate Supervisor: Weekend Shift
Employer: JPC Cleaning
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 12.61 per hour
Date posted: 06/09/2019
Reports to: Estate Contracts Manager
Location: King’s Cross Estate
Employment Status: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 06:00 – 18:00
Days of Work: Saturday & Sunday
A King’s Cross team Supervisor’s role is to deliver a world-class cleaning and support service in line with the King’s Cross values. To be proactive and accountable in your approach to the role. To lead by example and to ensure we exceed our client’s expectations at all times.
At all times you are requested to adhere to the following supporting documentation:
· Uniform standards
· Operational manual
· Employee handbook
· Employee contract
Including but not limited to
· Responsible for team members completing all tasks as set out by the schedules and specifications.
· Ensure all team members work in accordance with Risk Assessments and Method statements.
· Manage staff attendance records.
· Ensure rotas of work are in place and being followed.
· Proactively monitor cleaning standards in all areas of the Estate, resolving any issues in a timely manner.
· Escalate and communicate any issues that require Management attention.
· Complete daily shift handovers with other shift Supervisors.
· Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be regarded as within the nature of the duties and responsibilities of the post as defined, subject to the provison that normally any changes of a permanent nature shall be incorporated into the job description in specific terms.