King's Place - Events Casual Staff
Job title: Events Casual Staff
Employer: King's Place
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 10.00 per hour
Date posted: 18/10/2019
Kings Place | 90 York Way | N1 9AG, just a few minutes walk away from Kings Cross Station!
Hospitality is one of those industries where you can start with no experience, you don’t need A-levels or a degree, with hard work you can work your way up to a successful management role. You need a passion for food, drink, and customer service – the rest we can teach you!
If you would like to join the Green & Fortune team we are always on the lookout for people as passionate about hospitality as we are.
WHY WOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
We’re now looking for a staff to join our family, as we go into a very busy period! The suitable candidates will be passionate about customer service, fun and outgoing with a sense of humour, have some energy about them, and want to go above and beyond. A good smile is essential! Solid communication skills and a strong command of the English language is a must.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE US?
We have two great sites, where we provide all kinds of hospitality from bars, cafes and restaurants to hospitality and events.
Wine is from independent suppliers, cocktails are led by our bars team not some head office, and every idea can help to create the next big thing, no matter who it’s from.
- To support the management in preparing and setting up buffets and/or other special food service tables/stations
- Ensuring that food is always handled, transported and stored in accordance with food safety and health and safety standards
- To ensures that all banqueting areas are clean and hygienic in order to comply with the Health and Safety regulations
- To assist with clearing and cleaning where necessary during service
- To assist with topping up guests drinks when necessary
- To acknowledge and respond to all guest requests and inquiries by bringing them to the attention of the management
- To constantly patrol assigned stations, refilling beverages, removing unnecessary service items and condiments
- To ensure that all banqueting equipment is stored correctly and that all banqueting aisles and storage areas are kept clean and organised
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Working in a similar is desirable however it is required that you have experience within the hospitality industry as well as:
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the English language
- Strong team player