King's Place - Restaurant Manager
Job title: Restaurant Manager
Employer: King's Place
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 0.00 per hour
Date posted: 07/02/2020
F & B MANAGER
Green & Fortune has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced F & B Manager, we are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and self-starting professional to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a Rotunda restaurant, the ability to meet or exceed established financial goals, maintain standards and the ongoing development of the Restaurant and PDR private room. This is a modern British fine dining restaurant and vibrant cocktail bar that has stunning views overlooking the Regent’s Canal.
This role will form a key part of the Rotunda team who are resposibile for restaurant areas of the business forward. You will be the face of the restuarant and be the main point of contact for our guests. You will be delivering exceptional hospitality and solid leadership for the team. The role is challenging and fast paced and requires the candidate to be hands-on, flexible and capable of dealing with high pressure situations. The role is based on shift patterns that cross 7 days a week of trading and will require you to be in the business during our key trading times.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE
- Train, develop, manage and motivate your team to ensure your team provide exceptional service to guests at all times
- Communicate, feedback and liaise with the Head Chef and their team
- Creating an environment where regular customers feel welcomed and engaged
- Working with the marketing and sales departments to create and drive sales initiatives, including seasonal promotions with a sense of fun and on trend with what is going on in London
- Report on sales, labour and direct cost lines, monitor in accordance with budget and provide analysis on sales mix- identifying reasons for variances
- Manage staff rotas, recruitment and ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed
- Always maintain a safe and hygienic restaurant
As F&B Manager, you must be dependable, self-reliant and passionate about good food, wine and exceptional customer service. It is vital that you combine strong organizational and prioritization skills with professional dedication and a team-oriented attitude.
· Competitive salary
· Great working culture
· Great location
· Bespoke training programs
· Free staff meals and other staff incentives
· 50% discount in our sister site restaurant Rotunda
- Holiday increasing with length of service
- Loyalty bonuses in line with length of service
- Referral schemes
- Annual parties
Please get in touch for further details.