King's Cross Estate Services - Break Officer (Security and CCTV)
Job title: Break Officer (Security and CCTV)
Employer: King's Cross Estate Services
Job type: Permanent
Pay: 11.14 per hour
Date posted: 05/08/2019
Are you a Security Officer looking for a new career?
Due to our continued growth we are now recruiting a team of Security Officers to join Allied Universal working at Kings Cross Estate.
The main responsibility is to support the core team by covering the breaks. You will be expected to provide exceptional customer service and security to all visitors and residents.
We are looking for officers who will cover break posts which include; Corporate/Front of House, CCTV & control room duties, Patrolling the Estate.
What you get:
• Excellent salary of £11.14 per hour.
• Training, Support and Personal Development.
• Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme and staff discounts on several retail stores, restaurants, travel companies, and much more.
• SIA Badge renewal covered by Allied.
• Full uniform provided.
Shifts: 4on & 4off pattern, day shifts (07:00-19:00) and night shift (19:00-07:00).
What we want:
• MUST Have both SIA Door Supervision and CCTV Badge.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience in security; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of site processes and procedures, and aptitude for learning and applying such.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Set an example of efficiency, sobriety, discretion, professionalism, and promptness. Never use abusive language or act arbitrarily when dealing with team members or employees.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• ‘Meet and greet’ function whilst on post at the front of house.
• Signing in and out of visitors, raising of badges through the Vicinitee systems.
• Acting as the appointed person in the event of evacuations, liaison with emergency responders.
• Directing visitors to the correct departments or reception area for information.
• To oversee and monitor the health safety and welfare of all officers across the Kings Cross Estate using CCTV
• Create accurate and factual reports on any incidents and accidents on the estate.
• Ensuring that anyone entering your building has permission to do so.
• Conducting patrols and visual building checks.
• Supporting the FCC team in the event of fire/ security situations.
• carrying out weekly or audits building inspections, identifying and reporting repairs and defects.
To apply, please forward a detailed CV and covering letter explaining your suitability for this role.
A.U Recruit is an equal opportunity employer